Could One Conversation Really Make a Difference?
You are probably doing many good things for your health. You may even know exactly what you need to do to have the health you desire. What is keeping you from it? Would it help if someone was encouraging you, providing perspective & resources you can trust? What if you really do know what to do, but you just need someone to help you make it happen? One conversation could make a huge difference for you.
What is a health coach? First, let me tell you what it is NOT. It is NOT about making you stick to an extreme diet plan that you can't maintain. It is NOT about spending a lot of money on foods you have never heard of & can't afford. It is NOT about sucking all the fun out of eating.
So, what IS a health coach? Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make changes you can keep. These small changes will improve your health and enjoyment of life. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you. It will be a personalized program that you can have fun with and ENJOY.
Together, we will explore concerns specific to you. Your plan will provide the nutritional energy you need to meet the demands on your time and what you need from your health & your body to accomplish what is important to you. In addition, you will discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
If this sounds good, but you would like to get a sneak preview, then take advantage of my FREE initial evaluation.
Click HERE & leave me your contact info & I will call you to set an appointment.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels & ability to manage stress
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- discover how personal relationships affect your health
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes...
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to audio & book library with the latest in health education
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation.